A wise man told me, “there is something in a name.” Snap ring pliers are a tool designed to install and remove snap rings. Which are those small metal rings that hold in a bearing or other assembly item by setting into a machined groove. Snap rings are common in car engine parts as well as in motorcycle and bicycle shocks and forks. Snap ring pliers are an important addition to a tool box because a snap ring is difficult or impossible to remove or install without them.
Proto Duratek Screwdrivers
Durable hard handles made from a nylon blend
Quad-lobed handle geometry for comfort and high torque turning
Hex bolsters (some styles and sizes)
High polish easy-clean shaft
Molded tip identification at end of handle
Proto Duratek screwdrivers are available with Phillips, slotted, Torx, and square tips, and there are also both inch and metric nut drivers.
Precision torque tools are built for accuracy when it counts. A precision torque tool is only as good as its results. And, with proper maintenance and regular recalibration, our rigorous safety standards ensure you never have to question their accuracy.
What makes the difference? Proto® precision torque tools are individually crafted, each one from a single piece of solid, high-grade steel, giving you a better, stronger, more dependable tool.
Our precision torque products come in three series for all tolerance ranges, from automotive to commercial air. Because we know you won’t tolerate anything less than a tool as dependable and accurate as ours, no matter what job you’re doing.
Features and benefits
Features and benefits
• Titanium housing helps to reduce weight, improve balance and ensure maximum durability.
• Ergonomically designed handle-forward design improves balance and control, helping to reduce operator fatigue.
• Robust twin hammer mechanism for efficient energy transfer and long service life.
• Ambidextrous forward/reverse lever can be actuated with a single hand, even with gloves on.
• Three position power regulator for forward rotation. Reverse rotation operates at maximum for highest breakaway torque.
• Feather throttle for maximum operator control.
• Side-fed, 6-vane air motor for maximum power and efficiency.
• Machined motor housing reduces number of parts, creating precision alignment, reducing wear, increasing efficiency and simplifying maintenance.
• 360º Rotating Air Inlet Fitting.
• Titanium Exhaust Deflector and Muffler.
• Integrated Tethering Capability in all Proto® Air Tools.
• Optional ProtoID™Air Fitting for RFID Tracking Capability. Visit www.cribmaster.com for more information.